Study Cultural Anthropology or Ethnology Spring 2020?
Regular Courses in English
For regular courses in English spring 2020, the application period is between September 16 and October 15. Read more about Cultural Anthroplogy as a discipline. Read more about Ethnology as a discipline.
Courses for Exchange Students
For courses offered to exchange students, please visit Uppsala University's main site and the page Courses for Exchange Students.
- CfP for the conference "Clashing Vulnerabilities 2020". Deadline for abstracts October 15, 2019. 2019-08-12
- CfP for the conference "Beyond Crisis and Insecurity 2020". Deadline for abstracts December 1, 2019. 2019-06-03
- Mats Utas in Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet 2019-09-30
- Mats Utas guest editor for the journal Civil Wars 2019-09-30
- Carl Lindahl Visiting Professor at the department for a year 2019-09-04
Christian Abrahamsson: "Topois/Graphein”
Adriana Margareta Dancus: "Vulnerability and ‘fylleangst’ (hangover anxiety; ‘hangxiety’)"
Marit Melhuus: "From natural difference to equal value"
Mariana Rost: "Growing Desires"
Maria Malmström: "The Streets Are Talking to Me"
Göran Nygren: 60 % Seminar
Book Sambo and Paulo Mahumane, Uppsala University
Thomas Sturm, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Rikard Engblom: 60 % Seminar
Susann Baez Ullberg, Uppsala University