We are preparing for teaching at the English Park Campus in Uppsala and Campus Gotland in the autumn 2021.
For our distance courses in ethnology teaching takes place through the learning platform Studium and the e-meeting tool Zoom.
Welcome to us this autumn semester!
Antropologi på Lundellska skolan och en essä om coronahumor
På Uppsalagymnasiet Lundellska skolan kan elever sedan två år tillbaka välja att läsa antropologi.
Two new Doctors
Congratulations and fantastically well done!
Best Student Podcasts 2020
Students who are enrolled in the courses Ethnography and Multiculturalism and Swedish Society and Everyday Life at the department produce podcasts as part of their degree project. A jury from the department selects the top three from each course.
- Seminar: The office of the future - bubbles and people 2021-07-02
- Inauguration of an international conference 2021-06-17
- Mats Utas participates at the Stockholm Forum on Peace and Development conference 2021-05-05
- Interview with Susann Baez Ullberg on the Argentinian National Radio 2021-04-30
- NEW BOOK (in Swedish): Megaprojects: Critical perspectives on large-scale infrastructures 2021-04-30
- Kritisk etnografi 2020 vol 3 is now released 2021-04-12
- Susann Baez Ullberg talks in webinar about disaster myths 2021-03-29
- Symposium with Claudia Merli: Evidence in Virulent Times 2021-03-24
- Mats Utas talks about the school kidnappings in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JUST PUBLISHED: Mhola – The Utopia of Peace 2021-03-18
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
Researchers on the coronavirus
Claudia Merli on Amabie during covid-19
Graffman and Kurkiala discussing corona
Anthropology needed against epidemics. Interview with Mats Utas
Tests and trust differ. Interview with Claudia Merli
Reactions to the corona crisis. Mirko Pasquini analyzes
People's knowledge crucial during ebola. Mats Utas
Katarina Graffman holds a Tedx talk
Sverker Finnström – I mangoträdets skugga (in Swedish)
The Swedish Research Council visits Sten Hagberg (subtitles in English)
Meet some researchers and PhD candidates 2018–2020